Saturday, April 16, 2016

rough night

Second post for tonight. As I'm writing this, Toby's* in his crib and John's* at the foot of the bed snoring away doped up on NyQuil for the bad cold he's got. He's snoring away like a chainsaw. While I hate when he snores cause I can't sleep, it's also something that I will miss about him when he self surrenders in June. Don't know when or where just yet but hopefully it's close to home so I can take Toby to visit Daddy. Had a bit of a rough day since I had some co-workers tell me that things can change in 6 years when I told them we wanted to plan our wedding for when he gets out. It didn't help my worries for the future and ended up having a bad panic attack. Thoughts of John not loving me anymore and growing distant threw me overboard. Finally talk to a close co-coworker that knows John and myself and helped me calm down a little. He helped me realize that nothing was going to break our bond from what he could see. Maybe it's just me but is it really true that when the going gets tough in a marriage, people bale out? That's not what marriage is about and people seem to not understand the true meaning behind it.
..........I swear! I should smother my husband. It's louder than ever but then again, I know he's been sick. That's all for tonight since I have finals in two weeks, work at 3pm tomorrow and try to graduate  in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment